These passive units distribute one line level input to multiple mic level outputs*. Each output is transformer isolated, provides excellent interchannel isolation and is ground lifted to help eliminate noise problems. Whirlwind TRSP-2F transformers are used throughout.
The boxes are constructed with rugged, cold-rolled steel. Available with 6, 12, or 24 outputs.
- Input Impedance: 2k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Operating Level: 0 dB input = -43 dB output
- Channel-to-channel Isolation:
- 65 dB between vertically adjacent channel pairs, 107 dB between non-vertically adjacent pairs
* Line level signal MUST be provided into these passive press boxes. A microphone directly into the input will not provide enough signal level for proper operation.