HDR-1 is a standalone H.264 USB recorder / player with redundant power system (UPS) that is portable and easy to use. It records high quality format video files (up to20 Mbps in MP4), which is ideal for capturing and archiving footage from worship seminars, corporate meetings, school announcements, lectures, or live concerts. It can also be used by broadcasters to create a web-optimized proxy recording.
Recorded files can be uploaded to YouTube or any website immediately after an event without needing to transcode, which makes it easy to share your content online. Front panel buttons make it easy to use. The record/pause feature allows users to record an event conveniently as a single file even if there is a break in proceedings.
- Capture HD Video Up to 1080p30
- Redundant Power recorder (UPS), will switch to power bank charging when main power is off (with power bank connected)
- Works without a PC
- Record Format: MP4 (H.264+AAC)
- Record video to USB flash drive with NTFS file format
- To ensure recording quality, recommend the write speed of the USB 3.0 thumb drive should be faster than 45 MB/s
- Instant & Timer Recording
- GPI and RS-232 control supported
- Supported playback file formats: MP4 (H.264+AAC)
- Support 3D video Recorder (Top-and-bottom, Side-by-side Half)
- Built-in video Editor
- HDMI 1.4b Compatibility