As we all try to adapt to the new normal caused by this unprecedented pandemic, we are also looking to return to some sort of normalcy in our lives.
Our live event team has created a COVID-19 solution which offers a drive-in style solution for graduation, religious service, wedding, movie night or sporting event. The solution allows for group gatherings which adhere to social distancing guidelines and creates a memorable experience.
Drive-In movie theaters, parking lots, open fields and tracks are becoming a popular venue for such events utilizing the existing screen or adding an inflatable projection screen which can be an effect solution. However, there is one downside, the event has to wait until it is dark enough so you can see the image on the screen.
Enter our solution, the outdoor direct view LED video wall. An outdoor LED video wall has the power to compete with full day light and the ability to display high definition content any time of the day. Direct view LED video wall technology is becoming increasingly popular due to its ability to deliver seamless images, scalability to any size or shape, and excellent optimal characteristics that make video wall content look great from any angle.
AM/FM transmitters will offer the ability for attendees to remain in their cars which will allow them to maintain social distancing guidelines while they enjoy all of the local real-time audio. A line-array speaker system can be added for additional sound reinforcement to cover open spaces.
Looking to stream the event? Yes, we do that too, all our codecs can stream to any online video platform, including Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Periscope, Twitch, and more. Go live on multiple platforms at the same time to increase viewership and engagement with our platform. Live streaming allows your audience to access places and people they would never be able to experience otherwise. We create experiences that excite audiences.
With JP Lilley being your live event production company, you'll never worry about who will be providing the services and audio-visual equipment. We have the staff to deliver everything you need, down to every last detail.
- Adheres to social distancing guidelines
- Outdoor rated direct view LED video wall
- Ability to hold the event anytime of the day or night
- HD content playback
- Animated titles
- Motion graphics
- Option to record the event in a common HD MP4 format
- Wired and wireless multi-camera broadcast configurations
- Professional grade audio equipment
- AM/FM low power radio broadcast of local real-time audio
- Ability to stream to popular social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube
- Scalable configurations
- Professional delivery, setup, operate and strike
- Technical director, camera operators, sound engineer and LED technician on-site as required during your event
JP Lilley is your full-service Drive-In event production partner.