1 minute reading time
ProAVNews: Extron VoiceLift Pro Microphone EB Now Shipping! VoiceLift Microphones Now Integrate
with Extron Control Systems
The VoiceLift® Pro Microphone EB system integrates with eBUS enabled control systems to provide voice amplification for a wide variety of installations. The VoiceLift receiver connects to the eBUS port on an Extron IPCP control processor for power and customizable control. State-of-the-art wireless technology for voice amplification utilizes digital transmission and pairing in a dedicated spectrum to provide superior performance over traditional systems. VoiceLift Pro EB integrates seamlessly with IPCP control processors and an audio power amplifier to provide a complete voice amplification solution.
- Integration with Extron control systems provides flexible control capabilities.
- The pendant microphone buttons can trigger events such as an Instant Alert or start/stop recordings on an SMP series streaming processor to support lecture capture installations.
- Advanced RF wireless technology provides superior sound quality, increased reliability, greater range, and reduced interference over traditional systems
- DSP maximizes sound quality and intelligibility
- Connects to the eBUS port on an Extron IPCP Pro control processor using a single cable that carries both power and control communication
- Supports up to two microphones for each receiver High capacity rechargeable batteries allow for over 8 hours of talk time