Panasonic PT-RW330U 3500 Lumens WXGA Laser Projector Rental
The PT-RW330U features HDMI, DVI-I, VGA, and RCA composite video inputs to connect to nearly any device. Its analog audio input and output will allow you to pass sound through the projector to your sound system of choice. It is controllable via the included remote control, Ethernet, or RS-232 with various control software options.
- LED/Laser-Combined Light Source for Up to 20,000 Hours of Operation
- The LED/laser-combined light source requires no maintenance for up to 20,000 hours, and with no filter to clean thanks to its sealed optics design, maintenance costs are lowered.
- SOLID SHINE Drive for Reduced Degradation in Image Quality
- The SOLID SHINE drive uses a built-in sensor designed to constantly detect the light intensity of the light source and correct corresponding changes in white balance to help maintain picture quality over time. It also allows for a high 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
- Enhanced Color Reproduction
- The combined light source is designed to produce vibrant colors with a high level of color purity.
- Up to 30x Drive Switching Reduces Color Breaking
- Color breaking is a condition in which incorrect color expression causes color flickering. The 30x drive switching, enabled in PICTURE MODE > DYNAMIC, switches the light source on and off to minimize this flickering.
- Heat Pipe Cooling System
- Cooling of the laser is performed by releasing the heat to cooling fins, then cooling with a heat pipe cooling system, suppressing temperature rises inside the projector and helping to provide stable operation up to an ambient temperature of 113°F. This cooling system also helps keep noise down to as low as 29 dB in ECO mode for fewer distractions.
- Dust-Resistant Structure
- The area between the light sources and the DLP chip and prism is hermetically sealed to form a virtually airtight structure for the optical block, helping to resist the effects of dust and other particles in the air and enabling use of the projector in a variety of environments.
- Daylight View Basic for Clear Images in Well-Lit Rooms
- Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology helps achieve sharp, easy-to-see images with clear details in dark image areas. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the projector adjusts the halftone color and brightness level accordingly.
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- The PT-RW330U offers a DICOM Simulation Mode that allows the projector to simulate the results of devices compliant with the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Part 14 standardized display function, for display of grayscale images. This feature is optimized for displaying medical images such as X-rays, CAT scans, and MRIs, which makes the PT-RW330U useful for non-diagnostic purposes such as lectures, academic meetings, and hospital conferences. This feature is recommended for use in medical schools for training and educational use only.