Single rack-space, two-channel station is powered by the intercom line. Operator can talk and/or listen on either or both channels. Accepts line-level audio program input via DB-15 Connector, with both channels programmable for interrupt. Microphone limiting and speaker "dipping" circuit for greater output before feedback.
Live broadcasting is about delivering the highest quality programming, instantly and on cue. As viewers' expectations of broadcasting change, your production communication becomes increasingly more critical - there is no second take.
Managing a busy broadcast schedule requires coordination between the newsroom, production control room, electronic news gathering area, master control and studio, and mobile units, making reliable communications a must. Clear-Com has the industry experience, knowledge, and intercom systems to help you make this possible.
- Selectable one- or two-channel communication
- Individual listen volume controls
- Momentary/latching talk buttons
- Individual call buttons
- Visual call signaling
- Balanced audio input with program interrupt (IFB)
- "Hot mic" and line-level outputs
- Studio announce output with relay
- Optional plug-in gooseneck mic
- Wide-range high-output speaker
- One rack space
- LED buttons for talk, call, announce, link, all talk, and mic on