RECORD 4K, HD AND RAW* DIRECT TO HOLLYWOOD EDITING STANDARDS
Record direct from the camera sensor to your choice of Apple ProRes, DNxHD/DNxHR or RAW* in 10-bit 422 quality onto affordable media options. Based on the camera’s output the Shogun can accept and record up to 4K 30p and HD 120p over HDMI or 12/6/3/1.5G SDI.
* RAW recording on select cameras available from AtomOS6.4 onwards
REVIEW INSTANTLY ON SET
Full playback controls allow collaboration on set to review content the moment it’s captured, using the full suite of monitor tools on screen or out to a larger HDMI or SDI monitor. There is even 4K to HD down scaling to connect with existing HD infrastructure.
THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED AUDIO AND VIDEO MONITOR
A stunning 7.1” 1920 x 1200 over 320ppi IPS screen makes Shogun perfect as a director’s monitor. Shoot more accurate colors with class leading 3D LUTs, 2:1/1:1 zoom for critical focus, waveform, focal assist and an optional Spyder calibration unit. It’s the perfect tool for perfect creative shot setup.
METADATA TAGGING AT POINT OF ACQUISITION
Save time in post by tagging your captured content the moment you review on set (10 tags available), create a custom playlist and even cut in/out points. Save them out as an XML on the Shogun and drop straight onto the timeline of FCPX. For other NLEs, XML files can be converted using 3rd party apps such as XtoCC
- 1920 x1200 IPS Touchscreen Display
- Records 4K (3840x2160) up to 30 fps
- Records 1080p up to 120 fps
- ProRes, DNxHD, DNxHR and Encoding
- UHD 4K-Capable HDMI Input
- 12G-SDI Input and Loop-Output
- Stores to Single or RAID HDDs or SSDs
- Video Playback and 4K Down-Conversion
- 5 x Master II Drive Caddies Included
- XLR Audio LEMO Breakout Cable Include